MD in Community DentistryPatna Dental College and Hospital
Price on request
MD in Community Dentistry
* Outreach Dental screening & services camps are organized regularly in various rural areas, urban slums, schools, colonies & N.G.O run institutions
* Primary & preventive Dental care
* Various community health education programmes are conducted from time to time during Health Melas, Oral health month celebrations etc.
* Epidemiological studies are taken up in collaborating with other agencies.
* Undergraduate teaching & training in the specialty of Community Dentistry
* Tooth whitening (Bleaching)
* Smile designing using a wide range of natural shaded composite materials.
* Surgical endodontics.
* Intentional re-implantation
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) is a full time four years Graduate Programme, followed by one year of compulsory rotatery internship, however the Government of India and Dental Council has recently changed the BDS curriculum in five years course abolishing the period of internship. The college has started necessary steps to follow the above revised curriculum from forth coming session. The Postgraduate (MDS) degree courses imparted by this college in the subject of Prosthodontics and Oral Pathology has been duly recognized by Dental Council of India. Presently admission in MDS in Oral Pathology has been stopped and four seats are available in the subject of Prosthodontics. The Certificate courses are of two years duration after passing Secondary school examination from a recognized board. Admission to BDS, MDS and Certificate courses available at Patna Dental College is granted on the basis of competitive examination conducted by Department of Health, Government of Bihar and by the Ministry of Health, Government of India through All India Competitive Test. In BDS course 10 seats are filled by Government of Jharkhand.