MD in HomoeopathyMaharastra University of Health science
Price on request
1. Anatomy: Brief & gross aspects only and not the minute details.
2. Physiology : Brief & gross aspects only and not the minute details
3. Man in Health details :-
- Definition of Health - WHO
- Family influence on Health -
- Emotional expressions
- Environmental health Social, Cultural, Economic, Ethnic, Structural
- Gender Issue and woman's Health
- The Health active process - approach - Different preventive Measures taken to
keep good Health.
- Positive Health
- Health a Relative Concept
- Spectrum of Health
- Determinates of Health : i) Heredity ii) Environment iii) Lifestyle iv) Socioeconomic
conditions v) Health services vi) Other factors
4. Biochemistry and Biophysics
Nutrition : - Energy requirement of body, principles of nutrition (constituent of normal
diet, nutritional requirement of specific group)
Vitamins and deficiency disorders.
Biophysics and Biochemistry of respiration : - Pulmonary ventilation, physical
principals of gaseous exchange- Diffusion of O2 and CO2 through respiratory
membrane. Transport of O2 and CO2 in blood and body Fluid.
Biophysics and Biochemistry of circulations :- cardiac cycle and biophysical
principal in circulation, vascular system flow and dynamic, blood gas measurements
oxygen carriage and dissociation.
Biophysics and Biochemistry of Muscles and Bio Chemical analysis of Nerve tissue :
Membrane potentials, Action potentials, Excitation, Nerve properties and biophysics