MD in MedicineS.N. Medical College Agra
Price on request
S.N. Medical College, Agra, named after the first lady Governess of Uttar Pradesh, poetess and freedom fighter, Bharat Kokila Smt. Sarojini Naidu, is situated in the heart of Agra, the famous old city of the Taj Mahal. It is one of the first three Medical Schools of the country.
Ours is a Postgraduate Department of Medicine with a history of high Academic standards and research with an annual intake of 14 Postgraduate students per year.
Major Research Area
* 14 Dissertation/Thesis are conducted in this department every year.
* Project titled - "A Study of proliferation tumor marker levels in relation to related specific radiobioconjugate uptake in tumors and manouevers to enhance tumor uptake" presently being undertaken in the Nuclear Medicine Unit of this department.
Clinical Investigations & facilities
* Nuclear Medicine & RIA Unit (with facilities for serum T-3, T-4, TSH)
* Gamma Camera (which is not functioning due to lack of availability of trained Gamma Camera Technicians)
* Fiber optic & Video Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy
* Fiber optic & Video Bronchoscopy
* E.E.G. and N.C.V. facilities.
* Dialysis facilities
* Ultra Sound.
Specialist Clinics :-
* Thyroid Clinic
* Diabetes Clinic
* Neurology Clinic
* Gastronterology Clinic
* Nephrology Clinic