MD in Sharir RachanaLoknete Rajarambapu Patil Ayurvedic Medical College
Price on request
MD in Sharir Rachana
The human body is made up of two - manas Sharir and Sthula Sharir and both are site of diseases, so it is very essential to know about human body itself. Knowledge of human body is the very first step in the world of medical science.
Sharir means 'human body' and Rachana means 'Structure'. So Sharir Rachana is the branch of Ayurveda which deals with the knowledge of sturucture of human body. This branch consists knowledge about bones, muscles, blood vessels, strotas, joints, vital organs etc. Ayurvedic aspect of Rachana is also having a knowledge of Marmas and Garbha Sharir.
So Sharir Rachana not only deals with structural study but also deals with how a better one can be reproduce.
Specialties about the Department :
* Most attractive portion is our Anatomy Museum having more than 200 specimens are mounted with various sections of body parts.
* Articulated skeletons, separate bone sets, models.
* We are using modern advanced teaching tools like slides, DCs, OHP to show micro anatomy.
* Departmental library, X-rays are available.
* Dissection of human body is done regularly in the Department for the comprehensive knowledge of human body.