MDS PeriodontologyMaharastra University of Health science
Price on request
The goals of post graduate training course in Periodontology and Oral Implantology
would be to train a candidate who will,
● Recognize and diagnose all the common periodontal diseases, confidentaly plan
and carry out suitable basic and advanced therapeutic & preventive procedures.
● Develop and exercise motivation, education of several aspects of periodontics
and implants and maintain high ethical standards.
● Progress day by day with the subject through continuing education program both
as an academician and as a practising dentist.
● Be an inspired teacher, keen to share his knowledge and skills with a colleague or
a junior or any lecturer.
The following objectives are laid out to achieve the goals of the course. The following
Subheadings may be considered in achieving objectives.
3. Human values ethical practice and communication abilities.