ME :Computer Science & EngineeringChitkara University
Price on request
The 3-year modular program of Chitkara University will result in M.E (Master of Engineering) in Computer Science and Engineering. The program will be conducted in 3 academic years consisting of 6 modules, that will include specified courses and thesis work.
This program will be industry oriented and practice based. Activities in the program will focus on producing skilled engineers through class room sessions, practical sessions, research/project oriented activities.
The program covers but not limited to below specified courses:
* High Performance Computer Architecture
* Cryptography and Networks Security
* Data Warehousing and Mining
* Object Oriented Software Engineering
* Wireless Communication & Mobile Computing
* Design and Analysis of Algorithms
* Parallel and Distributed Computing
* Internet and Web Technology