Medical and Healthcare Education MScAnglia Ruskin University
£ 7,100 - (Rs 5,78,368)
What you'll learn on the course
Medical and Healthcare Education
- Core Concepts in Learning and Teaching
- Curricular and Structural Concepts for Lifelong Learning
- Major Project
- Research Studies
- Masters Dissertation
- Global Leadership
- Advanced Educational Studies for Health Professionals
- Advancing Professional Decision Making
- Educational Practice for Professional Learning for NMC Registrants
- Collaborative Practice in Integrated Care
- Learning and Teaching Using Learning Technologies
All our students study a range of core modules. At both the PG Diploma and MSc stages you can also choose one optional module.
You’ll be assessed in a range of ways, depending on the modules you choose. Your assessment will include written essays, research proposals, educational portfolios and research reports. If you’re taking the full Masters course then you’ll also need to complete a dissertation.
Please note that modules are subject to change and availability.
January: Cambridge, Distance Learning Teaching Times Part-time Chelmsford: Trimester 1: Tuesdays 9am-5pm; Trimester 2: Thursdays 9am - 5pm; Trimester 3: Tuesdays or Thursdays 9am - 5pm depending on module choice Part-time Cambridge: Trimester 2: Tuesdays 9am - 5pm; Trimester 3: Thursdays 9am-5pm
UK & EU students, 2016/17 (per year) £7,100
UK & EU students, 2016/17 (per year part time) £3,550
International students, 2016/17 (per year) £11,700