MEHR-Certified HR Analytic and Metrics Professional (CHAMP)Middle Earth HR
- 16 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
HR professionals who want to ensure that measurement of HR is aligned with organisational priorities Managers of different levels who want to use metrics and measures to maximise return on the skills and abilities of their people HR consultants working with client organisations to develop measures of HR effectiveness and impact.
· What marks this course apart?
Understand the origin and evolution of HR Analytics Understand the benefits of implementing Human Resource Analytics Identify the key strategic themes on the basis of the organisations value discipline, values and culture Implement the HR aspect of the balanced score card Understand the relationship that critical outcomes of an organisation has with different lag and lead indicators Identify and use the different lead indicators in their organisation Learn how to report using an HR dashboard Learn how to apply trend analysis and predictive analytics tool like regression and correlation on the gathered data Understand the importance of benchmarking
· What happens after requesting information?
You will get followup call or mails.
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Management studies. Certified Six Sigma Black Belt. Certified Master Trainer Certified to conduct programs by Carlton Advanced Management Institute Fellowship student of World HR Board Summary ( a brief pen picture in 10 lines): Ms. Haripriya has over 18 years of rich experience. She has overall trained around 1000 Senior Management, Managers and Executives in Communication, Behavioral and Supervisory Skills over the last 10 years. She has been involved in several Culture Developmental, Talent Management and OD initiatives
MODULE 1: Introduction
· What is HR Analytics
· Origin and evolution of HR Analytics
· Benefits of implementing HR Analytics
· MEC model of HR Analytics
MODULE 2: IDENTIFICATION
· Linking HR to Business drivers
· Values and Culture
· Key Strategic Themes
· Introduction to the Balanced Scoreboard – The HR aspect
MODULE 3: QUANTIFICATION
· First generation – Cost Determinants
· Second generation- Lead and lag Indicators
· Lead indicators for compensation
· Lead indicators for recruitment
· Lead indicators for performance management
· Lead Indicators for Learning and Development
MODULE 4: Reporting
· Creating charts and graphs
· Creating Pivot Table
· Creating HR Dashboards
MODULE 5: Analysis
· Implementing Trend Analysis
· Implementing Predictive analytics
· Using Regression and Correlation
· Benchmarking process