MEHR'S Certified Recruitment Analyst (CRA)Middle Earth HR
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
Professionals involved in the recruitment process and recruiting professionals at all experience levels. Junior and first level supervisors from the recruitment department. Line managers, functional professionals who participate in the recruitment process as interviewers.
· What marks this course apart?
Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use • Learn from the industry experts who have a specialist experience in the area of recruitment • Network with other professionals with same background and interest • Brand yourself as a certified recruiter • Increase your earning potential as a freelance professional by becoming a certified trainer • Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
· What happens after requesting information?
Information on program modules,venue,and commercials will be sent. You will then receive a follow up call.
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Major qualifications and Certifications: MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Management studies Certifications from Carlton Advanced Management Institute And Licentiate of World HR Board Summary Extensive industry domain expertise that can support a wide range of HR transformational initiatives focused on Organizational Development and success End-to-end HR solutions that extend through initial on- boarding, orientation and training to deliver maximum value and make a huge difference in lowering costs and improving business performance
- Strategic Issues in Recruitment
- Recruitment Metrics
- Bad Recruitment
- What is competency
- Competency Measurement and BARS
- Overview of the Hiring Process
- Fundamental Job Description
- Functional Analysis
- Behavioral Analysis
- Threshold Trait Analysis
- Definitions of Quancom
Short listing and Filtering
- Short listing- Knowledge of Matching CVs
- The Process of Short listing
- Knowledge Based Filtering
- Skill Based Filtering
- Behavioral Filtering
Interviewing and Probing Techniques
- Introduction to Interviewing
- The overall Interview Process
- Stages of the Interview
- Quan-com Questions and Behavioral Indicators
- 4 Key Interviewer Skills
- Body Language
- Different types of Questioning Methods
- Evaluation of the Interview Process