MEHR-Certified Talent Management Analyst (CTMA)Middle Earth HR
- 16 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Develop mission statement & Plan the strategy in alignment with organizational values & culture. Formulate the leadership pipeline and Identifying key positions in the organization. Design competency maps to assess talents and use them in Performance & Competency Management Systems (PCMS). Learn how to attract, engage & retain talent. Understand compensation & rewards in relation to talent management & learn how to strategize them. Planning Succession through the organization and developing leadership pipeline.
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Management studies. Certified Six Sigma Black Belt. Certified Master Trainer Certified to conduct programs by Carlton Advanced Management Institute Fellowship student of World HR Board Summary ( a brief pen picture in 10 lines): Ms. Haripriya has over 18 years of rich experience. She has overall trained around 1000 Senior Management, Managers and Executives in Communication, Behavioral and Supervisory Skills over the last 10 years. She has been involved in several Culture Developmental, Talent Management and OD initiatives
1: OVERVIEW ON TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Synopsis about changing workforce scenario and the war for talent that is prevalent.
- “Talent Philosophy” and the consequences.
- Reflective questionnaire to make the participants understand the current level of TM in their organizations.
- Explain in brief the evolution of TM
- Understand the need for having a talent mindset and its advantages.
Module 2: STRATEGY
- Different types of strategy and the link between strategy and HR business drivers
- Test for participants on their understanding of strategy
- Identify core competencies and reviewing the same with a quiz
- Demonstrate the different manpower planning techniques and how they can be applied
- Give a brief on HCRI, EVP and talent objective
Module 3: BUY AND BUILD STRATEGY
- Discuss build and buy strategy in detailed along with pros and cons
- Introduce concept of employer branding the steps to improve the same
- Brief on on-boarding with a reflective questionnaire about the aspects of culture, connection, clarification and compliance
- Discuss Talent analytics and succession planning with methods to effectively manage transitions
Module 4: COST MANAGEMENT AND ROI
- Outline the tangible and intangible costs in TM and their impact on revenue
- Calculating ROI manually
- Lay out a framework for implementing talent solution and methods for effective TM
- Brief on challenges faced in TM
- Review exercise to test the level of understanding