MFA Applied Art: IllustrationMahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith
Price on request
The Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth offers MFA Applied Art: Illustration course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
History of Applied Art
• Advertising and Art
• Pre- Imagination of advertising layout relation between Art Director and copy writer,
Real Art of abstract conception, many steps and advertising composition.
• Advertising agency, work of advertising agency, advertising and Visual publicity
Directorate, Agency Income, Agents of agency, ancillary and freelence Services.
• Advertising Institute- Management and work – Advertising is one occupation
psychological role of advertisement , Main parts of advertising, Management of
Advertising Institute, Art of writing advertiesment , Assentialites for advertising and
• Language form and Construction of advertising – Communication Language,
Qualities (characteristics) of advertising Language.
• History of Printing Art, Area, Classification, place, working system and appliances.
• Types and its kinds, Fonts of Type.
• Photo journalism – Press and Magazine.
Graphic Communication – Printing System, Printing press, Traddel Machine, Platen Machine, Sylender Machine, Lithography, Offset Printing, printing by Rotary Machine, Composing, Block making, Offset Printing.
In first year choose two any stories ans make 20 plates for
new Paper story – 05,In book 05 by the Medium of photography
In the second year 20 plates depends on child literature ,05 plates
on education stories , Kartoon illustration -15, Total = 40