MFA Applied Art: Visualization and campaign planningMahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith
Price on request
The Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth offers MFA Applied Art: Visualisation and compaign planning course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
History of Applied Art
• Advertising and Art
• Pre- Imagination of advertising layout relation between Art Director and copy writer,
Real Art of abstract conception, many steps and advertising composition.
• Advertising agency, work of advertising agency, advertising and Visual publicity
Directorate, Agency Income, Agents of agency, ancillary and freelence Services.
• Advertising Institute- Management and work – Advertising is one occupation
psychological role of advertisement , Main parts of advertising, Management of
Advertising Institute, Art of writing advertiesment , Assentialites for advertising and
• Language form and Construction of advertising – Communication Language,
Qualities (characteristics) of advertising Language.
• History of Printing Art, Area, Classification, place, working system and appliances.
• Types and its kinds, Fonts of Type.
• Photo journalism – Press and Magazine.
Graphic Communication – Printing System, Printing press, Traddel Machine, Platen Machine, Sylender Machine, Lithography, Offset Printing, printing by Rotary Machine, Composing, Block making, Offset Printing.
Visualisation and compaign planning –
In first year necessary to take one product and do work and
in second year to do work on education . for the all popular
medium of advertising as like poster, Magazine, press Folder
,symbol, mono ,Logo,stationary ,design ,window display
etc.outdoor ,indoor media 50 works is necessary .