Microsoft Certification MCSE & MCSA Online Training BundleLearning247
£ 480 - (Rs 39,628) £ 195 - (Rs 16,099)
- Online campus
What you'll learn on the course
Today’s IT Industry demands that professionals cover the latest technology on the marketplace. Many IT pro’s separate themselves from their competitors by achieving certifications in the most current technologies and giving themselves skill-sets that are unmatched by many of their peers. With this Microsoft Certification MCSE & MCSA Course Bundle, students get certification and skills on the latest Microsoft technologies on the market, including Windows Server 2012, SQL 2012, Exchange Server 2013 and Windows 10 & 8. We have also added a Windows 7 course, allowing students to easily see the changes between the platforms and excel on both Operating Systems. Server 2012 and Windows 8 brought about many changes including an updated version of Hyper V, a new version of Windows Task Manager, an IP Address Management Role, Windows Store and ARM support just to name a few. Especially in our current economic climate, IT employers demand that applicants have the most current skill-set available. Keeping one’s knowledge base at the cutting edge of technology has never been more important. Take your skills and marketability to the next level and with this Microsoft Certification New Technology Bundle.
This bundle contains all of the Microsoft Exam Courses need for the following MCSE and MCSA Certifications:
- MCSA SQL Server 2012: (70-461, 70-462, 70-463)
- MCSA Windows 7 Solutions Associate: (70-680, 70-685)
- MCSA Windows Server 2012: (70-410, 70-411, 70-412)
- MCSE Data Platform SQL Server 2012: (70-461, 70-462, 70-463, 70-464, 70-465)
- MCSE Messaging 2012: (70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-341, 70-342)
- MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012: (70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-413, 70-414)
- MCSE SharePoint: (70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-331, 70-332)
Expert Instructor-Led Training: Learn 365 uses only the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations and Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Learn 365 always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes and Exam Simulators: Learn 365’s custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Learn 365 courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning and Networking: Learn 365 has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Learn 365 employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Flash Cards and Educational Games: IT online learning knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Navigation and Controls: Learn 365’s self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
This Bundle includes all of the following courses. Click on the links for individual Course Outlines:
- Microsoft 70-243: Administering and Deploying SCCM 2012
- Microsoft 70-341: Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-680 TS: Configuring Windows 7
- Microsoft 70-685 Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- Microsoft 70-687: Configuring Windows 8
- Microsoft 70-697: Configuring Windows 10
- Microsoft 70-331: Core Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-332: Advanced Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Microsoft 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Microsoft 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft Exam 70-466
- Microsoft Exam 70-467