Microsoft Certified Systems AdministratorGalaxy Inforedutech Technologies (P) Ltd.
Price on request
The M.C.S.A., M.C.S.E. and the Exchange 2003 are the 3 premier Microsoft certifications. The M.C.S.A. curriculum trains candidates in installing, configuring and managing a network by means of the Windows-2003 operating-system (which has been replaced by Windows-NT). The M.C.S.E. curriculum extends the material learned in the M.C.S.A. and incorporates network design into the curriculum. The Microsoft-Exchange-2003 trains candidates how to configure Exchange 2003 servers including mailbox, public-folder, gateway, virtuals, chats, and instant messaging systems. Further to the hands-on, instructors led classes; candidates are enhanced to practice their novel skills in open labs of institute.
The open labs enclose all the equipments and software essential to filter the skills learned throughout the curriculum, and are accessible to candidates 7 days a week. Also accessible to candidates is the practice exam lab. It is recommended that candidates take numerous practices before taking the actual exam in order to determine their strengths and weaknesses in the program material. Together with the instruction, labs, and hard work, the M.C.S.A./M.C.S.E./Exchange curriculum is 100 percent attainable
Core-exams (Two Exams)
* 70 to 290 Manage and Maintain a Microsoft Window Server 2003
* 70 to 291 Implement, Manage and Maintain a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
One Customer Operating System
• 70 to 270 Install, Configure and Administer Microsoft Windows XP Professional.
Elective exams (1 Exam Required)
* 70 to 228 Install, Configure and Administer Microsoft S.Q.L. Server 2000
* 70 to 284 Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003