Microsoft Certified Systems EngineerGalaxy Inforedutech Technologies (P) Ltd.
Price on request
The M.C.S.A., M.C.S.E. and the Exchange-2003 are three main Microsoft certification. The M.C.S.A. curriculum teaches applicants the method of installing, configuring and managing a network by means of the Windows-2003 operating system (which has changed with Windows N.T.). The M.C.S.E. curriculum extends the material studied in the M.C.S.A. and incorporates network design into the curriculum. The Microsoft Exchange 2003 teaches candidates the configuration Exchange 2003 servers including mail-box, public-folder, gateway, virtual, chats, and instant-messaging systems.
Further to the hands-on, instructor led classes; candidates are appreciated to practice their novel skills in the open labs. The open-labs hold all the equipments and software essential to refine the skills educated during the program, and are accessible to candidates 7 days a week. Also accessible to candidates is the practice examination lab. It is recommended that candidates take numerous practice exams previous to taking the definite exam in order to estimate their strength and weakness in the programs material. Together with the instructions, labs, and hard-work, the M.C.S.A./M.C.S.E./Exchange curriculum is 100 percent achievable.
Core examinations (6 Exams needed), 4 networking system examinations, 1 customer operating system examination, 1 design examination, Elective exams (1 Exam needed)
Together with the core-exams, the optional exams offers a suitable and consistent measure of technical ability and knowledge in solution design and implementations. M.C.S.E. candidates should also have at least one-year of experience implementing and administering a network operating-systems and desktop operating-systems.
Core-exams (Six Exams needed)
* 70 to 290 Manage and Maintain a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
* 70 to 291 Implement, Manage and Maintain a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
* 70 to 293 Plan and maintain a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure.
* 70 to 294 Plan and Implement and Maintain Microsoft Windows Server 2003
active directory Infrastructure.
Core exams (1 Exams Required)
• 70 to 270 Install, configure and Administer Microsoft Windows XP Professional
* 70 to 210 Install, configure and Administer Microsoft Windows 2000 professional.
Core Exams: DESIGN (1 Exams required)
* 70 to 297 Design a Microsoft Windows 2003 Server Active directory and
* 770 to 298 Design Security for a Microsoft Windows 2003 Server Network.
Windows 2003 elective exams (1 exam required)
* 70 to 228 Install configure and administer Microsoft SQL Server 2000
* 70 to 284 Implement and manage Microsoft Exchange Server2003