Microsoft - MCSA 2003 (Microsoft Certified Administrator)(PART TIME)Rooman Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
Microsoft - MCSA 2003 (Microsoft Certified Administrator)(PART TIME)
The strength of Windows Server 2003 in the market today indicates that demand for related IT expertise will continue for years to come. The best way to demonstrate your expert skills on Windows Server 2003-and to inspire confidence in a hiring manager, your team, and yourself-is by earning the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA). The MCSA certification verifies your knowledge in system administration of Microsoft Windows operating systems. MCSA certification can help advance your career by confirming that you have the skills necessary to successfully manage and troubleshoot system environments.
In addition, if you are certified on Windows Server 2003, you have an efficient path to the Windows Server 2008 certifications.
Audience : Those who are interested to become System/Network Administrator.
Key Benefits :
At the end of the course, students will have the skills to support Microsoft Windows 2003 Network environment. MCSE Professionals are responsible for installing, configuring, managing and supporting a network infrastructure that uses the Microsoft Windows 2003 server .
Course Contents :
Two core exams on networking system:
Exam 70-290 : Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003:
* Managing Users, Computers and Groups.
* Configure access to shared folders.
* Managing and Maintaining a Server Environment.
* Manage software update infrastructure.
* Monitor file and print servers.
* Manage a Web server using IIS.
* Manage basic disks and dynamic disks.
* Install and configure server hardware devices.
* Managing and Implementing Disaster Recovery.
* Manage backup procedures and recover from the backup.
* Recover from server hardware failure.
Exam 70-291: Implementing, Managing and maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure:
* Implementing, Managing and Maintaining IP Addressing.
* Configure TCP/IP addressing on a server computer using DHCP.
* Implementing, Managing and Maintaining Name Resolution using DNS Server.
* Implementing, Managing and Maintaining Routing and Remote Access.
* Configure remote access authentication protocols.
* Implement secure access between private networks.
* Manage Routing and Remote Access routing interfaces.
* Maintaining a Network Infrastructure.
One core exam on client operating system:
Exam 70-270 : Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft Windows® XP Professional:
* Installing Windows XP Professional.
* Implementing and Conducting Administration of Resources.
* Manage and troubleshoot access to shared folders.
* Connect to local and network print devices.
* Implementing, Managing and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Drivers.
* Monitoring and Optimizing System Performance and Reliability.
* Configuring and Troubleshooting the Desktop Environment.
* Implementing, Managing and Troubleshooting Network Protocols and Services.
* Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Security.
* Configure, manage and troubleshoot Internet Explorer security settings.
One Elective exam
Exam 70-620 : Windows Vista, Configuring:
* Install and configure the operating system and device drivers.
* Configure User Access Control and security settings.
* Set up and troubleshoot network connections, Windows Firewall, and remote access.
* Configure Windows Media Center, Windows Sidebar, and other built-in applications.
* Set up mobile devices and Tablet PCs.
* Troubleshoot and optimize system performance and reliability.