Minute Taking TrainingInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
This I.C.E.E. program offers minute taking teaching to assist improvement in meeting structures, productivity and efficacy. This minute taking programs comprise instructions for taking correct notes throughout a meeting and making recommendations relating to the inscription styles and contents of meeting minutes.
These in-house programs offer minute taking teaching for individuals desiring to develop their effectiveness at running triumphant meetings.
Delegates will study the skill required for taking meeting minutes throughout this one-day teaching program. They will also achieve a superior understanding to run a triumphant meeting and require to follow-up significant actions and results.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Significance of meetings and its various kinds
• Responsibilities of a secretary – prior to, during and subsequent to a meeting
• Produce agendas and convene notices
• Prepare the meeting room – identify the applicants
• Take notes, provide support to the chairman, obtain clarifications
• Write minutes – styling, structuring and contents
• Produce and distribute the minutes
• Follow-up actions after the meetings
• Act confidently and assertively as an important person at meetings
• Personal action plans
The techniques adopted for teaching this program are as follows:
• Mentor presentations and facilitations
• Paired and small-group tasks
• Practicing sessions by use of a simulated meeting
• Group discussion
• Work book with minute taking instructions and methods enclosed on the program