MOOC # OWU: Open Wine University (University of Vine and Wine, for All) - Université de BourgogneEMMA
What you'll learn on the course
- Lesson 1 - The first steps in vines and wine-tasting
- Lesson 2 - The interactions between vineyard soil, climate and microbial activity define the sensory and chemical enigmas of wines.
- Lesson 3 - Wines are the result of the complex processes both in the vineyard and in the winery, which also define the colour of the wines
- Lesson 4 - Wines that withstand the test of time, through terroir and tasting: a tale told by professionals, in the present tense
- Lesson 5 - 6 wines, 6 histories, 6 tasting sessions: a review of all the themes addressed in this class, with corrections