MSc Plant BiotechnologyTERI University
Price on request
- New delhi
What could be improved Nothing
Would you recommend this course? Yes.
The TERI University offers number of courses one of the course is MSc Plant Biotechnology.
These programmes aim to build capacity in the form of trained manpower in the fields of plant biotechnology and Regulations (as applied to agricultural biotechnology). The MSc program is unique in that it presents an integrated view of the subject in that, while placing due emphasis on scientific principles and techniques, it also includes an overview of socio-economic and ethical concerns associated with biotechnology. The advanced post-graduate diploma programme, on the other hand, seeks to impart detailed knowledge regarding the concepts, methods and concerns underlying the regulation of biotechnology, both nationally and internationally.
1. Communication skills
2. Molecular and Cell Biology - Part 1
3. Applied mathematics
4. Molecular Plant Physiology and Biochemistry
5. Principles of Genetic Engineering and recombinant DNA technology
6. Plant Biotechnology Laboratory - Part 1
2. Molecular and Cell Biology - Part 2
3. Molecular Markers and Breeding
4. Statistical Techniques
5. Plant Biotechnology Laboratory - Part 2
1. Plant Biotechnology Management and Regulatory Issues
2. Plant Biotechnology and Crop improvement
3. Genomics and Molecular Genetics
4. Bioethics and Public Awareness
5. Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
6. Plant Biotechnology Laboratory - Part 3
7. Advanced Statistics