Multi-core Programming for AcademiaICT Academy of Tamil Nadu
Price on request
This concentrated 3-days program with presentation, walk through illustrations, and practical lab exercises, is modified for faculty in search of to deliver the session of developing applicants of the programming skill necessary to obtain complete benefit of Multi-core plat-forms.
The program takes all methods to develop and execute corresponding applications that will range beyond dual-core processors to obtain benefit of quad-core and prospect multi-core plat-forms.
After finishing this program, the applicant should be capable to:
• Get a preface to Intel Multi-Core structural design
• Get a knowledge of Developing well-optimized threaded application and make better applications performing on Intel Multi-Core structural design.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Intel® Core™ Duo Architectures
• Tools Foundation-I: Use of Intel® Compiler
• Tools Foundation-II: Use of the V-Tune™ Performances Analyzer
• Performance-Library: Intel® Math-Kernel Library
• Multi-core Programming: Basic-concept
• Programming with Windows* Threads
• Programming with Pthreads*
• Programming with Open-MP*
• Debug Threaded Application: Use of Intel® Thread-Checker
• Tune Threaded Application: Use of the Intel® Thread-Profiler
• Threaded Programming Methodology
• Scaling of Threaded Application
• Wrap up and Evaluations
Faculty-members hoping to increase their skills and class offerings to comprise programming models targeted for Multi-Core processors. The duration of the program is for 3-days and its content-partner is Intel