Multi Engine Rating CourseBirmi Flying Academy
Price on request
This course allows a pilot with license to enjoy the advantages of flight aircraft with more than one engine. Those pilots who have gained this rating will be qualified for the flight in the Multi-Engine-Aircraft of more fast speed.
This rating will need you to complete a min of fifteen hrs of flight teaching on a multi engine-aircraft. A trial with a chosen examiner is needed to get this rating.
This course involves
• Fifteen hrs of training on Piper Seneca 2.
• Either Private or Commercial Pilot License
• Current medical certificate
• Current FRTOL & COP/RT/R LICENCE
• Candidate should have passed Pilot Technical Examination (specified) conducted by DGCA.
Those candidates who have completed this course will have a permission to work as a pilot in command of the specific multiengine airplanes.