NEBOSH International General CertificateArbrit Safety And Engg Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
The NEBOSH International General Certificate is a worldwide recognized standard award, which will benefit organizations operating beyond the United Kingdom and especially those which are seeking to apply healthiness and safety management around tasks of their operations, in accordance with international standards. The program provides a means of improving the safety awareness of company employees, particularly those involved in operations that are directly related to safety. It has the same format & subject as the National Certificate but focuses on internationally recognized health and safety standards and priorities.
In this training program participant will be able to:
1. Understanding of rules applied by HSG65, 18001, moral and economic demands and deductions of the rules of healthiness and safety in the organization.
2. Prepare, upgrade and communicate a healthiness and safety culture in a business.
3. Define the popular characteristics of a health and safety policies, preparing and reviewing the effectiveness of an audit of health and safety.
4. Define the advantages of proactive and reactive health and safety control techniques.
5. Define issues in the work place and carry out risk assessments, log results and review operations.
6. Information about schemes to control risk, reduce risk and implementation of security systems at work.
7. Define fire risks and emerging risks, advice on measures to minimize fire risks and acquire fire operations.
8. Undertake effective workplace inspections and recommend cost effective remedial action.
9. Describe the systems and operations for inquiring and describing accidents at work.
10. Advise on safety in construction.
11. Maintain records and information sources to advice management.
After successfully of completion this training program will be awarded the NEBOSH certificate, candidates must achieve a minimum pass standard in all the examinations and assessment.
Participants can complete this certificate within twelve days with 10 + 2 days for examination