NetApp: Data ONTAP CIFS Administration CourseHBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
* Data ONTAP Fundamentals (DOTF)
This course is for those who work on NetApp storage systems successively the Data-ONTAP operating system. This is a teacher base course. The course includes dissimilar server milieu anywhere a storage structure can sustain Windows client, the license plus location up of COMMON INTERNET FILE SYSTEM on the storage system, configuring files plus options, administering a storage system counting creating plus managing shares, users plus groups plus troubleshooting COMMON INTERNET FILE SYSTEM problems.
At the closing stages of this course students should be able to:
* Depict the dissimilar server environments.
* Categorize the apt server environment for your storage space system to prop up Windows client users.
* Put together the COMMON INTERNET FILE SYSTEM environment on a storage system by licensing COMMON INTERNET FILE SYSTEM, setting up COMMON INTERNET FILE SYSTEM plus configuring files plus options.
* Administer a storage system in a COMMON INTERNET FILE SYSTEM environment including creating plus managing shares, users, groups plus sessions.
* Explain how to troubleshoot basic COMMON INTERNET FILE SYSTEM problems.