NetApp: Data ONTAP NFS Administration 7.3 CourseHBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Students should have taken the Data ONTAP Fundamentals course.
The program will educate students how to carry out exhaustively support, secretarial roles, plus performance organization for the NETWORK FILE SYSTEM protocol on a Net-App(R) storage machine running the Data ONTAP operating system.
Upon conclusion of this itinerary, students will be able to:
* Elucidate the storage appliance NETWORK FILE SYSTEM concept plus components.
* Elucidate the pattern requirements for NETWORK FILE SYSTEM.
* State the regulations for exporting resources to hosts, subnets, plus net groups.
* Elucidate the /etc/exports access options plus how they narrate to increase permissions.
* Analyze NETWORK FILE SYSTEM performance using sys-stat plus Network File System-stat comm.-plus.
* Check network-related presentation data plus recognize probable courses of act.
* Collect data to help out with troubleshooting hardware, operating system, plus applications.
* Apply problem resolution techniques in a storage appliance environment.
Topics of this course group
* Storage appliance NETWORK FILE SYSTEM concept plus components
* Configuration requirements for NETWORK FILE SYSTEM
* Rules for exporting resources to hosts, subnets, plus net-groups
* /etc/exports access options plus mount permissions
* NETWORK FILE SYSTEM performance using sys-stat plus Network File System-stat comm.-plus
* Network-related performance statistics plus possible courses of action
* Collecting data to assist with troubleshooting hardware, operating system, plus application
* Problem declaration technique in a storage machine environment