NetApp: Protection Software Administration CourseHBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
* Introduction to Network Appliance Products (WBT) * High Availability (WBT) * Data ONTAP Fundamentals
This course is mainly for administrators and support personnel. This is a trainer based course. They use softwares like SnapMirror(R), SnapRestore(R), SnapVault(R), Open Systems SnapVault, SnapLock(R), and LockVault to manage mission-critical data in the enterprise. Information about ReplicatorX and Protection Manager and Provisioning Manager are provided to students. Both theory and practical helped students to use solutions effectively.
The course includes
* Set up and maintain Snapshot copies
* Revert a file system to a previous version using SnapRestore
* Describe SnapMirror, SnapVault, and Open Systems SnapVault features and functions
* Process basic backup and restore operations with SnapMirror, SnapVault and Open Systems SnapVault
* Troubleshoot common issues and optimize mirror solution performance
* Describe functionality for the Protection Manager and the Provisioning Manager application that run in the NetApp Management Console.
* Describe ReplicatorX features, operating concepts and components and how they work together to provide reliable system-wide data consistency for data migration, replication and disaster recovery.
* Protecting data with SnapLock
The course prepares students for the following examinations
NetApp Certification Tracks » NetApp Exams »
Exam NS0 510: NetApp Certified Backup and Recovery Implementation Engineer
Exam NS0 163: Data Protection Solutions Professional