OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING & JAVANational Insurance Academy
Price on request
Object oriented programming organizes a program around the classes, their objects and a set of well-defined methods on them. Java is an object oriented programming language. Java is an enhanced form of C++. Many of java's object oriented features are influenced by C++. It is platform independent; it can run on any platform. It has a compiler and an interpreter. Java is an important and exciting advancement in software technology. It enables programmers to develop platform independent programs that can be executed in a wide variety of hardware and software environments. Developers are now using Java to build software for personal computers, minicomputer as well as mainframes. It also enables substantial code reuse, and includes several significant features such as exception handling for runtime errors, garbage collection for efficient usage of memory, multithreaded programming, and class-libraries.
Java has become very important and preferred development tool for web-based business applications. Web pages can include references to small Java programs called Applets. Applets are downloaded to users machine from web servers. Applets execute within the environment provided by Web Browser.
After completing this programme, participants will be able to develop applications by using Java programming skills for developing application software and also for web based applications.
• Introduction to objects and object technology
• A Java development environment
• The core language and type system
• Designing and building composition structures
• Designing and building interfaces and conformance structures
• Extending classes, Packages and packaging
• The Java library including the Abstract Windowing Toolkit
• Third-party libraries such as JGL
• Multi-threading, Networking through intranets, extranets and the Internet Security, Java and the Web