Object-Oriented Programming (.NET) Using C#City University London
In Islington (England)
Price on request
- Short course
- Islington (England)
What you'll learn on the course
Object oriented training
Object oriented Programming
What will I learn?
- Introduction to C#. Why use C#?, Language comparison with C/C++, Java, VB.NET
- Overview of the .NET framework; using Visual Studio.NET
- C# fundamentals: Types, Variables, Constants, Expressions, Statements, Operators, Namespaces
- Classes and Objects: Defining Classes, Creating and Destroying Objects, Passing Parameters, Overloading, Encapsulation.
- Inheritance and Polymorphism: Specialization and Generalization, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstract Classes
- Interfaces: Implementation, Accessing Interface Methods, Overriding Interface Implementations
- Handling Exceptions: Throwing and Catching Exceptions, Exception Objects, Custom Exceptions, Rethrowing Exceptions
- Windows Programming: Building Windows Applications, Creating Simple Windows Forms and Windows Forms Applications.
- Text handling applications: Reading and Writing files, string manipulation, file management
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Write object-oriented programs in C#
- Use Visual Studio .NET to create GUI Applications (Rapid Application Development)
- Use object-oriented methods to write more robust and more reusable applications
- Gain familiarity with the .NET framework and component-based programming methods.
Teaching and Assessment
Formal assessment via a set project to be completed over the duration of the course