OFFICE OR SECRETARIAL DUTIES COURSESTENODAC COMMERCIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
Price on request
This program meant to present trained personnel are of great value to busy executives and managers, and companies and organization to which they belong.
The functions of an office members or a Secretary extends far beyond the abilities of a typewriter and / or shorthand typist. His or her responsibilities, of course, changes with the variety of position occupied. Whichever grad one can function in, the person must be fully familiar with latest functions of the Office.
Knowledgeable assistants, administrative efficiency, protected areas and private secretaries are very valuable for the executives with whom they work, and the company as a whole, so are in great demand and command good salaries and other benefits. The range of rights could be a PA / secretary called upon to play may be broad, and can vary significantly from post to post - This training program will provides important training and working knowledge about many of them. Often, a PA / secretary to be "replaced" by his executive staff in the office, so this program also teaches about the supervision of office staff, and also about how to prepare for promotion to posts managers.
STENODAC give training to perform their responsibilities efficiently so that candidates can use their initiative in managing the Office.
In this training program candidates will learn about:
* Understand personal qualities and business
* Learn how to Interaction with superiors
* Understand Office Management functions
* Understand Work Environment, Organizations, Functions of the offices, the types of Office.
* The Office of Environment, Furniture Design, Furniture, Equipment and machinery, its functions.
* Learn how to manage documents, presentations, sources, classification, presentation software, electronic medical records.
* Understand Communications, Business cards - Design and Production, memos, faxes, forms and documents.
* Telecommunications, reports, memoranda, word processing.
* Learn how to manage Incoming mail: sorting, opening, distributing; checking typed and word processed work, transcribing dictation, dispatching mail.
* Checking and Word to type of work produced. Office.
* Meetings: agreements, agendas, minutes, reception duties, travel arrangements and the Conference Agenda Appointment.
* Effective Communication.
* Possessing strong computer skills
* Understand principles of accounting, sales documents, Petty Cash, Banks, checking accounts, receiving payments and issuing checks.
* The work of receiving, visitors, appointments, travel arrangements.
* Learn about advertising and Recruitment, induction, training, supervision and control of retail staff office.
* Learn about the functions of management, staff relations, counseling, Compensation, Promotions.
* Understand General Management Skills, and much more
The program is practical and based on students to make real practical work in these filed of work. After all, in Stenodac being prepared to function at work and the environment so the theory is kept to a minimum age and weight given to the practicality and performance.
As usual, our coaches are very versatile in the formation of these skills, and practical work are given high participation, which makes the study of a very interesting and absorbing.
Candidates who did well, given work, while-you-learn opportunities at the Institute, and be able to gain valuable practical experience in a real working environment occupied.
Curriculum changes from time to time, so we are constantly in touch with the times. As you are aware of our three main Office Related Courses: (1) YEAR PROFESSIONAL SECRETARY (2), administrative assistant and (3) OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT, convergence of modern technology has been introduced quickly.
Latest 21st century technology and techniques introduced into all the world is immediately incorporated into our courses.
The main advantages of this program is that candidates almost instantly get the hundred percent placement, after complete the program. The broad-based training qualifies candidates for a wide range of vacancies in business, business, economic and global trade.
You can make SECRETARIAT OFFICE DUTIES course or separately, or form part of any of the above key programs, this item is incorporated as part of the curriculum