OHSAS 18001:2007 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (OHSMS) INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSESGS India Private Limited
Price on request
A useful tool for management, internal audit provides objective information about the status of procedures, system & production. In a business that is aware of the importance of occupational health and safety, internal audits can assist identify the need to improve and develop action program.
After complete the programme OHSAS 18001:2007 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (OHSMS) INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE, candidates are expected to meet the following requirements
* Knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007
* Evaluation of significance including identification of operational controls
* Learn about the scope of the OHSAS 18001:2007, including criteria for the Health and Safety Legislation.
* Effective program, preparation & conducting an internal audit
* Understand occupational health and safety management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
* The way of making further improvements in their health systems & security management
This program of two days consists of the following:
Ist day includes apprehension of OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements & implementations
II nd day includes closing up of internal audits
This program meant to gain knowledge of auditing techniques using models, interactive classes, candidates will develop practical skills, develop evaluation and communication, improve reporting skills and the ability to increase the application corrective action program.
The programme OHSAS 18001:2007 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (OHSMS) INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE includes the following topics
* Risk Assessments and Risk Identification
* Version of OHSAS 18001: 2007 requirements
* OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Documentation of Safety Management System
* Introducing of Auditing OHSAS 18001:2007
* Implementuing of Audits & Audit Reporting