OHSAS 18001:2007 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (OHSMS) LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSESGS India Private Limited
Price on request
The program aims to provide candidates with information and skills compulsary to use audits of management systems against OHSAS 18001:2007, relative to ISO 19011.
After complete this program candidates will be:
* Understand OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard, including the principles, processes, techniques used for risk assessment, hazard and significance.
* Understand the Requirements of the OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard
* Understand the scope of the OHSAS 18001:2007, include criteria for the Health and Safety Legislation.
* Explain the scope OH&S management systems specifications, standards, and where applicable, other criteria against which an OH&S audit could be performed
* Interpret the requirements of OHSAS 18001 in the context of an audit.
* Report the audit including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformity reports
* Effectively plan and conduct an audit of the management and operation of an organization in accordance with the requirements of relevant OH&S audit criteria.
This program meets the training requirements for certificate as an IRCA auditor quality management system and features interactive sessions, classes and role-play exercises. Candidates should have some knowledge of content, application and implementation of OHSAS 18000 family of standards