Oil discharge monitoring and control system courseInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
The globe nowadays is observering a fast ecological squalor. In current time, with the disturbing increase of nautical contamination & its collision on the globe, the nautical industry has come beneath closer scrutiny.
Each contamination event carries about coarser regulative requirement to obey with. As accountable experts, each sea-farer requires to increase to the time to put off & alleviate incident.
The program is planned to assist the neighbourhood of sea-farers to be updated with the newest regulative commands of M.E.P.C. 108(49). It lays stress on the right method to arrange, function & react to alarm condition. The uses of V.A.F. Instrument O.I.L.C.O.N. Mark 6.M equipments, which meet the naval Guideline & specification for the Oil Discharging Monitoring & Control System for tankers according to M.E.P.C. 108(49), improves practical study.
By the end of the program, candidates will be in a position to :
· Realize & be up-dated with the regulative requirement of M.E.P.C. 108(49) "Guideline & specification for the Oil Discharging Monitors & Control Systems for tanker"
· Realize the lay-out, designing & rule of operations of the O.D.M.E. equipments component.
· In a position to work out system configurations of the O.D.M.E.
· In a position to expeditiously operates the equipments.
· Be intimate with the alarm & analyse the right actions to be undertaken by pursuing the faults finding guides.
· Realize the common sustentation need of the equipments as determined by the manufacturers.
The program is suitable for:
Decks, Engineers & Electrical Officer all rank
Program Syllabus :
· M.E.P.C. 108(49))
· Layouts, designing characters & principle of operations
· Hands-on on V.A.F. O.I.L.C.O.N.M.A.R.K. 6.M O.D.M.E.
· Configuration of the systems
· Operations of the O.D.M.E.
· Alarm & Faults detecting