What could be improved Nothing bad!
Course taken: September 2015 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
What you'll learn on the course
Health and Social Care
- Introduction to Public Health (10 Credits)
- Introduction to Research Methods and Epidemiology (10 Credits)
- Public Health Core Principles and Overview (10 Credits)
- Health Promotion and Advocacy in Public Health (10 Credits)
- Principles and Practice of Multi-Disciplinary Health Protection (10 Credits)
- Introduction to Social Research in Public Health (10 Credits)
- Microbiology, the Environment and Infectious Disease (10 Credits)
- Final Research Project: Master of Public Health Dissertation (20 Credits)