Operational engineering knowledge for deck officersInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
On boards now-a-days current ships, steering officer are compulsory to function more & more multifarious hydraulics, pneumatics & electrical equipments.
Thus, coaching in these topics can mirror in improved & more well-organized managing of this equipments on boards. In addition, fundamental working cognition of engine rooms auxiliary assists in improved realizing & more co-operations among department on boards.
· To absolved the concept of hydraulics, pneumatics & electrical technology.
· To offer the candidates with an improve realizing of engineering aspect of deck operation & machineries.
· To formulate vision into different engine room operation or machineries there-by heightening judgments & decision-making ability in crucial situation.
· To nurture study with the help of divvying of experience among candidates.
The program is suitable for:
All Functional & Management stage Deck Officer
· Hydraulic: Basic concept, significance of clean oil, reservoir & filter, essential parts work & symbol, security & watch-keeping on hydraulic system, scanning & realizing deck connected hydraulic circuit that is. ramps, freight or ballast valves function, hatch cover, provision crane, winche or wind-lass, steer & others.
· Pneumatic: Fundamental principle, significance of clean & dry air, the F.R.L. units, work & caring of pneumatic equipments that is. remote ululating, Wilden pumps, air motor & others
· Chief Propulsions: Chief engine functional aspect, implication of crash asterns, repeat start, long slow speed running, turbo-charger surg or wash, funnel spark & others. Safety issue - crank-case explosions, air starting line explosions, scavenge fires.
· Aux. Equipments: Deck department connected aspect of:
- Pump - (positive shift & centrifugals), feature curve, parallel operations
& others - Boiler - functional aspect, effect of fast steam demands, significance of water washing & others
- Functional aspect of fresh water generator, waste managing system, heat exchanger, air compressor, refrigerations & air-conditioner unit & others