ORACLE CERTIFICATIONS: Database AdministrationUPTEC Computer Consultancy Limited
Price on request
- 80 hours of class
It is the function of managing and maintaining database management systems. Responsibilities of a database administrator are
· Installation, configuration and upgrading of Database server software and related products.
· Evaluate Database features and Database related products.
· Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
· Take care of the Database design and implementation.
· Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
· Database tuning and performance monitoring.
· Application tuning and performance monitoring.
· Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
· Plan growth and changes (capacity planning).
· Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required.
· Do general technical troubleshooting and give consultation to development teams.
Interface with Oracle / Microsoft Corporation for technical support.