Oracle DBARoorkee Cetpa
- 1 hour of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Database administrator salaries are among the highest base salaries in IT, and experienced DBAs and database team leaders can earn salaries well into the six-figure range. Regardless of your industry or database system specialization, database administration is a high-demand profession offering top-tier earning potential and significant opportunities for upward mobility. Oracle database is a well established enterprise grade database, and lots and lots of companies have their data in Oracle databases. Oracle is not going away soon. Also, Oracle is really complex, and that's why anyone who has Oracle needs a DBA. So, the demand for oracle DBAs is not going away soon. Employment for DBAs is projected to grow 15 percent between 2012 and 2022, according to the Bureau of Labour Statistics.
What you'll learn on the course
Controlling and monitoring
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Learn how to install and maintain the Oracle Database.
- Get good understanding of Oracle architecture.
- Learn to create an operational database and manage various structures in an efficient manner.
- Learn Oracle ASM and RMAN in detail.
- Knowing the internal functionality of each and every topic in DBA.
- Real time support and development project which is free along with the course.
- 100% placement assistance. Making a candidate 100% job ready.
- Complete Real time oriented training.
- Dealing the topics which are very advanced in the industry.
- High End Servers & Setups available for Lab practice. Online lab access available.
- Oracle Certified & Well experienced real time Professional working with leading MNC.