Oracle developersRoorkee Cetpa
- 1 hour of class
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Oracle developers are primarily meant for designing and implementing database applications. Their responsibilities can be summarized as follows:-
- Designing and developing the database application.
- Designing the database structure for an application.
- Estimating storage requirements for an application.
- Specifying modifications of the database structure for an application.
- Relaying the above information to a database administrator.
- Establishing an application's security measures during development.