- Short course
- At 50 venues
What could be improved Everything good.
Course taken: February 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
What you'll learn on the course
Skills and Training
- What Is Organisational Development (OD)?
- OD and Organisational Effectiveness:
- Differing Perspectives of Organisational Development
- Organisational Climate
- Organisational Culture
- Organisational Norms
- Organisational Values
- Organisational Power Structure
- Worker Commitment
- Structure of Roles in Organisation
- Inter-Group Collaboration
- The Combination of the Authority Based in Roles With the Authority Based in Knowledge and Skills
- The Creation of an Open System of Communication –Vertically, Horizontally, Diagonally; Management Development
- Micro Organisational Development
- The Quality of Working Life (QWL)
- Aspects of Quality of Working Life:
- Adequate and Fair Compensation.
- Healthy and Safe Working Conditions.
- Development and Growth of Human Capacities
- Growth and Security
- Social Integration of People
- Protection of Total Life Space
- Social Relevance of Work
- Sensitivity Training
- Approach To Organisational Development
- Organisational Development Interventions
- Process Consultation
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of Programmes
- Macro Organisational Development
- Determination of Success
- Influence Change Strategies: When They Should Be Used or Avoided
- Control Change Strategies: When They Should Be Used or Avoided
- Communicating Organisational Change
- Communication Media: Mass or Personalised Communication?
- Mode and Channels of Communication
- Getting the Message Right
- Timing of Communication.
- Who Should Communicate What, When?
- Use of Groups in Change Process.
- Managing Latent and Manifest Resistance to Change.
- Effective, Overall Change Leadership
- Leading Change Implementation.
- Selecting the Appropriate Change Agent
- Internal or External
- Speed of Change
- Change Acceleration: Averting Organisational (Organisational) and Individual Casualties
- Change Tolerance and Individual Stress Levels
- Managing The External Environment: Improving Perception and Instilling
- Stakeholders, Generally.
- Shareholders and Funding Agents
- Customers and Clients
- Potential Customers and Clients
- Change Institutionalisation: Returning To Normality