Orientation Course for SsP/DIsG of CBICBI Academy
Price on request
Orientation Course for SsP/DIsG of CBI is a special orientation course which runs for period of 4 days wherein knowldege related to the department is given in a exhaustive manner.
Focus of this Course : -
1. A universal design of the running of Anti-Corruption Department.
2. Rundown of running of Special Crimes Department in CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.
3. Outstanding features of Right to Information Act.
4. General idea of running of Directorate of Prosecution in addition to salient features of the DSPE Act as well as Trial Management- including Maintenance of Malkhana.
5. Administration of examination of cases, preparation of PRs, FRs, SP's Comments in addition to SP's Reports, vetting of draft FIRs, Plan of act, Charge Sheet, making certain speedy conclusion of examination, Joint revelation Check, SIRs.
6. Prominent features of CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION Crime Manual & CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION Admn. Manual - Interaction
7. Role, job & association Set up of CVC.
8. An overview of running of Policy Division.
9. Overview of working of Coordination Division, its re-organisation and
10. International Cooperation in criminal matters.
11. Most imperative features of provisions of Anti-Corruption Act 1988
12. Visit to control Centre, System Division, introduction to Administration as well as
13. Crimes Modules.