MS in OrthopaedicsMaharastra University of Health science
Price on request
1) Basic Sciences Related to Locomotor system.
1) Development, histology of bone, cartilage, collagen, muscles and nerve.
2) Physiology of bone, carliage, muscle & nerve.
2) Surgical pathology related to bones, cartilage, muscle, collagen & nerve in
various congenital affections, infections, Tumours and timorous conditions
and metabolic affections.
3) Orthopaedic diseases
· Metabolic bone disease
· Bone infections - Acute and Chronic
· Congenital deformities and development conditions of upper
extremity, lower extremity, spine general defects.
· Diseases of joints
· Tumours of Bones
· Orthopaedic Neurology including spine bifida, Poliomyelitis and
· Diseases of muscle, fibrous tissue and vessels
· Regional orthopaedic conditions related to neck, shoulder, elbow,
wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle , foot, back and pelvis.
· Special subject - Orthopaedic Radiology Amputation and
disarticulation physiotherapy and rehabilitation
Recent advances in orthopaedic diseases.