OSHA 10 Hour-Construction CourseArbrit Safety And Engg Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
- 10 hours of class
This Construction certification specially meant for those who are working with construction industries and want to get knowledge on health, safety and wellbeing in construction work. After successfully complete this program, candidates will get an OSHA construction safety and health ten hour program completion card via Occupational Safety and Health Administration - U.S.A.
In this program, the student will be able to:
1. State the aim of the Safety and Health Act and the list of the uses of Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
2. Importance of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration review and outlines the review system.
3. Determine the law and duties of workers and employers ender the Occupational Safety and Health Administration Act.
4. The basic demands for the corridor and right of way sustainment.
5. Road maps for designation and security of base opening.
6. Understanding of the fire exit safety fall safety and Scaffolding.