OSHA 30 Hour -Construction CourseArbrit Safety And Engg Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
This three days certificate program will provide candidates to complete information on Occupational Safety and Health Administration polices, functions, construction safety, and wellness rules. This training program is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the construction industry. The range and application of OSHA construction standards will also covered. Applying Occupational Safety and Health Administration standards as a guidebook, emphasis will focus on those fields very risky.
After successfully complete this program, candidates will be awarded certificate and Occupational Safety and Health Administration 30 hours construction cards via U.S. labor department.
1. State the aim of the Safety and Health Act and the list of the uses of Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
2. List and define the hazards and prevalence of confined spaces
3. Identify types of rigging equipment used to protect employees
4 The basic demands for the corridor and right of way sustainment.
5. Road maps for designation and security of base opening.
6. Understanding of fire protection in the workplace
7. Know the safety demands necessary to protect workers around concrete and masonry jobs