OSHA 30 Hour-General Industry CourseArbrit Safety And Engg Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
- 30 hours of class
This certification is specially meant for those who are working with general industry and want to get knowledge on health, safety and wellbeing in industry work. After successfully complete this program, candidates will get an OSHA construction safety and health 30-hour program completion card via Occupational Safety and Health Administration - U.S.A.
In this training program, the student will be able to:
1. State the aim of the Safety and Health Act and the list of the uses of Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
2. Importance of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration review and outlines the review system.
3. Determine the law and duties of workers and employers ender the Occupational Safety and Health Administration Act.
4. The basic demands for the corridor and right of way sustainment.
5. Road maps for designation and security of base opening.
6. Outline the methods of first aid, rescue, and preventative measures to be implemented in case of an accident or emergency
7. Understand the safe means of issue to give fire protection in emergencies from new and old buildings or structures.