P.G. Diploma in Computer Based AccouningAcharya Institutes
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
Candidates with 40% marks in aggregate in Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree of a recognized University.
The objective is to provide detailed appreciation of a computer based accounting system and the general manner of functioning of such systems and also provide them with adequate knowledge of the process of implementing computer based accounting systems.
• IT Infrastructure-Hardware Assets
• Business Information Systems & Software Assets
• Cost & Management Account & Computer Interface
• Financial Accounting & Computer Interface
• Management Process
• Organizational Behaviour & Development
• Business Ethics / Human Values