P.G Diploma in Hardware and NetworkingNational Institute of Management Studies
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
3 year graduation or equivalent.
We find computer networks in large and small businesses,schools and charitable institutions, government and private organizations. In today’s world, it is important to know what networks are and how to make the most of them. This course is designed to aid candidates with an understanding of the concepts, principles, and techniques of LANs, VLANs, WANs, VPNs, ATMs etc and to handle most issues related to hardware such as design, installing, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance and decide/recommend a bill of material for the successful implementation of a project, etc. The syllabus is comprehensive, relevant and practically oriented. After successful completion of the first semester, if a student wishes to discontinue the course, he/she shall be awarded a Diploma in Hardware and Networking.
The course aims at realizing the following objectives-
1. Design, implement, manage and support network information systems.
2. Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot servers.
3. Understand Microsoft Windows operating systems and ensure proper management of the network operating system.
4. Install, configure and upgrade server applications.
5. Ensure security and integrity of local networks
6. Design, implement and maintain internet, intranet and extra net networks.
7. Manage web sites and ensure adequate and efficient links between units.
After completion of the course students can work as network administrators in the areas of administering network security, installing network hardware and software, and project management and integration of LANs, WANs, etc.
Windows based Applications
Communication Skills in English
Installing Windows 2K
Advanced Trouble Shooting and Data recovering Techniques
Advanced Server administration
Advanced Network Confriguation
Web Server Management
Designinig effective Networks
Management Information System