P.G. Diploma in Human Resource ManagementAcharya Institutes
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
Candidates with 40% marks in aggregate in Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree of a recognized University.
The objective is to help students to understand the theoretical foundation of HRM. It will also strengthen the students analytical skills, so that they can accurately and critically use the concepts of HRM to diagnose manage, design, change and understand origins. At last it helps the students to equip themselves to manage conflicts, culture and change in organizations.
• International Human Resource Management
• Organizational Culture, Change & Development
• Human Relation Management
• Labour Legislation
• Management Process
• Organizational Behaviour & Development
• Business Ethics / Human Values