P.hd in Computer Science and Engineering:Distributed Real Time SystemBabu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology & Managem
Price on request
P.hd in Computer Science and Engineering:Distributed Real Time System
Welcome to the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at the Babu Banarsi Das National Institute of Technology and Management, Lucknow.
Our mission is to develop the brightest, most motivated students possible and provide them with education, guidance, and the resources necessary to become leading researchers in academia, industry, or government organisations.
Presently the department is responsible for B. Tech. (CSE) course with intake of 120 students, affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow.
Choose BBDNITM - Computer Science:
Our department has distinguished faculty members, with diverse and extensive research interests.
• Our computer science department encompasses a dynamic environment for education, a state-of-the-art teaching program, and a first-class faculty.
• Our degree programs help students become outstanding professionals, prepared to impact all manner of modern society through the application of cutting edge information technology.
• Over the last eight years Our graduates (more than one thousand) work in a spectrum of settings, from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups, as well as in government and universities.
Life as a CS student at the BBDNITM is as full and exciting as you want to make it.Study the most technologically advanced courses or join one of the other 100+ student groups on campus.Break new ground with some of the brightest minds to be found anywhere.
Jobs and Placement In Demand:
Computer science students at the BBDNITM are in high demand. Our alumni make up a major portion of the IT workforce in major software national and multinational companies like IBM, Infosys, TCS, Oracle, Microsoft, Convergeis, Birlasoft etc..
Bringing Opportunities to You:
• The Department has tie-ups with reputed IT Companies like Infosys through Campus connect program plus IBM, HP etc.
• The CSE department's Corporate Connection program connects students with the employers seeking their special skills. The comprehensive recruiting partnership program brings companies to campus throughout the year for lectures, in class presentations, recruiting events, career fairs, competitions, and more.
• In addition, the College's Training and Placement cell offers a host of additional services, including workshops and seminars.