P.hd in Electrical EngineeringBabu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology & Managem
Price on request
P.hd in Electrical Engineering
The Department of Electrical Engineering (EE) has been functioning from the year 2008 & was formed with the aim of developing professional skills in the fast emerging filed of Electrical . The Department has an intake of 60 students and has completed second year successfully and will take on the Third Year from the coming Semester.
The admission to the Electrical branch is made through the State Entrance Exam (SEE). The Department has strived to achieve all-round excellence and endeavors to churn out students who are technically abreast with the latest trends.
The Department comprises of dedicated and competent faculty members who possess a deep insight of one technical aspects of the field. The department has planned to conducts Seminars, Conferences and Workshops from the coming Semesters. The Department offers B.Tech course of 4 years and the syllabus is in accordance with U.P. Technical University.
Main Objectives of the Department:
1. To make the students learn the basic concepts of the Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
2. To chisel their professional career through learning and transformation process.
3. To make them handy on practical related studies.
4. To inculcate an eagerness to question and learn as quickly and firmly as possible.
5. To prepare the budding engineers to excel in every field.
6. Above all, to make the students HUMAN & responsible towards the society.