P.hd in Mathematics and Computational Sciences:Operations ResearchNational Institute of Technology Karnataka
Price on request
* Initially started as Department of Mathmatics (UG and PG Engg. Mathematics) in 1960.
* Introduced two PG programmes solely run by the Department in 1988-1989.
o Master of Computer Applications (MCA) - 
o Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Systems Analysis and Computer Applications - 
* Started the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) study centre for courses in CIC, BCA, and MCA in 1999.
* Recognized as QIP centre for M.Tech (SACA) in 2001.
* Regular Doctoral Research programme (Ph.D) started in 2003.
The vision of Department of Mathematical And Computational Sciences is to develop and maintain overall academic excellence in the educational and research activities carried out
The mission of the Department of Mathematical And Computational Sciences includes the following:
1. To impart the best quality education in Mathematical Fundamentals to all the Engineering Students of the institute.
2. To produce high quality professionals to meet the needs of software industry through the PG programs.
3. To engage in R&D work in the frontier areas of Mathematical and Computational Sciences.