-SPJIMR Organisation & Systems:
The structure, systems and related administrative architecture of SPJIMR have been designed and developed to respond to
1. Aspects generally common for educational institutes and
2. Those connected with the specific strategy adopted by SPJIMR
SPJIMR's growth has been based on a commitment to diversify into socially relevant segments and activities that are not adequately addressed at societal level by existing institutions for imparting management education and continuing executive education.
In order to make the management education more effective SPJIMR developed
1. Structured architecture to respond to the development and administration of programs socially relevant to specific segments
2. Pedagogic innovations, which had been the strategic strength of the institute, to be modified to suit specific, needs of each segment and target groups within.
3. Ensuring attention to the traditional individual areas such as Marketing, Finance and so on.
The SPJIMR course curriculum is a melting pot of ideas meant to nudge participants towards making a mature judgment. To arrive at this, the participant goes through a process of self-examination, assessing tangible as well as intangible factors that determine a particular situation, and their relevance.
The participant is groomed to join the industry not as a mere job-earner, but to influence its practices, and, in the long run, to become an active participant in r