Paediatric NaturopathyDeka Online Courses
- 130 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Naturopathy world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- basic naturopathy definition and profession
- Anatomy, physiology of the human body: elements of biology, integumentary system, motor system, cardiovascular system and blood compounds, respiratory system, endocrine system , central nervous system, male and female reproductive system, digestive system, excretory and urinary system, immune system.
- Elements of gynaecology and obstetrics
- Paediatric homeopathy
- Flower therapy and Bach; life and thoughts of Edward Bach, preparation of floral essence, preparation of the bottle for personal use, the twelve healers, 7 helpers and 19 assistants, practical use of Bach's remedy. Phytotherapy's origins, basis of botany, preparing and conservating natural medicines, tinctures, hydroalcoholic solutions, glycerine preparation, extracts, infusions, essential oils and decoctions, medicinal herbs,
- Nutrition during early years
- child's progress and behaviour e dynamics
- Main paediatric illnesses and disorders
- First aid
- Elements of children massages